Use Our Talent Pool of 20+ Highly-Qualified Dedicated Developers
The Dedicated Development Center collaboration model is a great fit for businesses who need to quickly ramp up their development resources or augment their internal development teams with rare or highly specialized talent.
The DDC approach can benefit your business in many ways, allowing you to rapidly scale up or down as needed, cut the development costs, and reduce time to market.
All while retaining complete control over the project vision, milestones, and deliverables.
Cut the Overhead, Attain Unparalleled Flexibility, Never Miss a Deadline
The Cruxoid DDC model is designed to greatly reduce your overhead, while ensuring high-quality, timely deliverables for each project milestone. For the client, this means:
- No recruiting costs;
- No operational overhead;
- No need to pay for vacations, sick leaves, or parental leaves;
- No extra office space rental costs;
- No additional hardware costs;
- No late time to market revenue losses.
The Cruxoid DDC Advantage
We have developed and honed a low-risk Scrum methodology for setting up and handling long-term DDC projects to make sure you get:
- Unparalleled project scalability and resource flexibility;
- The best tech and management talent, including certified developers, QA engineers, and project managers;
- Total control with daily direct communication via email, video calls, demos, and conferences;
- 100% project transparency and visibility with direct access to Cruxoid’s task and project tracking systems such as JIRA.